Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Why Publishers Reject Your Manuscript After Reading Just Two Pages

Nooooo! Not another rejection!

If you’ve been wondering why publishers are rejecting your manuscript, then waste no time heading over to read this blog post by Jerry B. Jenkins. He tells it like it is! Link: How to Edit a Book: Your Ultimate 21-Part Checklist

Read it, learn from it, and when you get to the end of it, get yourself a copy of Jerry’s free, downloadable self-editing checklist and keep it where you can refer to it. You’re welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...