Sunday, August 2, 2020

Launching a NEW Service: Covert Critiques

I've been providing critiques as a member of a limited-market nonprofit for several years. I've also paid for a critique for my own work, so I know the value of an objective, professional opinion. It only occurred to me a few months ago that I should offer critiques  as part of my editing services, so today I launch the Covert Critique!

The best part is that if an author chooses to hire me to edit the work I critiqued, I will deduct the cost of the critique from the total for the editing project. 

Have you had any of your writing critiqued professionally?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...