Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thanksgiving Favorites


 The cranberry salad and cherry cheesecake are ready for the feast, which will consist of goat cheese and cranberry stuffed chicken breasts, sweet potato casserole, sweet & sour green beans and carrots with apples and bacon, and rolls, served for people who live here plus one granddaughter. It's a different kind of Thanksgiving, but we have much to be thankful for. Not the least of which is making a living as a writer and editor. I love doing what I love! I enjoy cooking for my family too.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving treats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...