Monday, May 7, 2007

Book - Confessions of a Single Parent Homeschooler


Confessions of a Single Parent Homeschooler is part personal testimony and part homeschool survival tips. This book has practical encouragement and suggestions for ALL homeschooling families, with special uplifts for single parents. Brenda has been homeschooling since 1997, and since 1999 as a single parent.


The website offering my book for sale has disappeared (!!!), so if you'd like a copy, leave a message for me so we can make arrangements. The $12.50 price includes shipping in the continental US. I can take PayPal payments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...