Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Homeschool on a Budget

During my many years of homeschooling, this topic of homeschooling on a budget was near and dear to my heart, especially when I suddenly became a single parent way back in 1999!


Today I found this guest blog at DealSeekingMom.com; it's two years old, but the information is classic, and young homeschoolers may find it helpful! Here it is, Julia Wessels of "The Frugal Find" blog and her advice on homeschooling on a budget -- check it out at this link:  back-to-homeschool-on-a-budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...