Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Effects of Misalignment - the Wonders of Chiropractics!

http://www.neworleanschiropractic.net/chiropractic/effects-of-misalignment.html
I had been having eye pain and vision problems and other health issues a few days ago. Well, I went to the chiropractor today and told him how I'd been feeling and how I felt it was related to my spine. Before even examining me, he said, "Everything you described is related to your atlas." (That's the top vertebrae, C-1, of the spine at the base of your skill.) So then he did the exam and had to adjust C-1 AND C-2. I also got adjustments in my mid and low back. I left the office feeling taller and being able to see more clearly and breathe freely.

Tonight I decided to look up chiropractic issues with the spine, and I found this page where you can click on the individual vertebrae and see what problems they relate to! Go look at C-1 and C-2!

12 comments:

  1. I've tried the link many times and it won't open. My chiro has a poster with that sort of idea, but it would be neat to see it online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is interesting. glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried clicking the link, and it worked for me. I'm technologically challenged, so I have no idea why someone else wouldn't be able to open it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to bookmark that site. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad he got you all straightened out (figuratively and literally)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice. i gottago to a chiro. i have lower back issues and neck and shoulder pain. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always getting this message about the connection being reset. Yet I can browse anywhere else. I'll just check it the long way or something, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I typed it into my search engine and it still won't work. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I did not know that the spine affects so much of our bodies functions! Thanks Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...