Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


Mother's Day Dresses

It was a rainy but good day. My daughter and I attended church, and then went to a pizza buffet where mine was free with a coupon. After that we bought a few things before heading home for presents, which included a card with $7 cash (LOL), a bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate mints, and a list of chores/promises. We took some pics of us in our Mother's Day dresses, and tried to get the cats in the holiday spirit. J gave me a foot rub (one of her promises), and then I napped on the couch while she washed dishes and mopped floors (more promises)! Then my son came over. He still feels pain from strep throat, but he's been taking meds since Friday. We had a chicken and fruit salad for supper. It was a great day, and I feel truly loved. :-)

10 comments:

  1. Well, you look beautiful, Jasmine looks beautiful, Barron looks handsome, but the cats just don't look all that interested! So glad you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks so nice. Love the dresses, so spring looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lovely! Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw these on fb first, really great pictures! I'm glad you had a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pizza looks good Brenda! You look really good too I can see that you have kept your weight down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiles and you all look good looking crazy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...