Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Authors, Take Note! April 22 Writing Workshop Is Coming Soon!



Exciting news! On April 22, Writing Mentor Kim Peterson will be presenting a Write2Ignite master class on "Hooks, Queries and Proposals" to help you create stellar sales pitches that will capture editors' attention. I'll be there with my latest manuscript!



This virtual Master Class will take place Saturday, April 22, and registration is open for one more week! Visit write2ignite.com for more info.




#WritersJourney #WritersConference #WritingConference #PubTips #WritingClass #WritingWorkshop




1 comment:

  1. Brenda! It is good to see your post here in Blogland!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...