Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Calling All Chapter Book Writers! New Master Class Coming in September 2023!


 SAVE THE DATE!

The next Write2Ignite master class is scheduled for September 23, 2023. As a member of the leadership team, I can tell you we're so excited to have Marianne Hering teach us about writing chapter books and planning a series, both those for younger kids and older kids. 

Marianne currently works as a developmental editor for David C. Cook and is a best-selling children's author and author of the Imagination Station book series. I'm more of a picture book lover myself, but that doesn't mean I can't tackle a chapter book! In fact, I wrote a few for my cousins years ago. I can't wait to sit under Marianne's teaching and learn from her knowledge and experience!

Registration isn't open yet, but you can visit Write2ignite and watch for it! Follow the blog and learn from other writers, and you can even sign up for the newsletter, which will definitely tell you when registration is open for this master class. 

Happy writing in the meantime!


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you pop in here on Blogger, Brenda!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terri! I don't keep up with blogging like I did in the old days of Yahoo 360 and Multiply. Remember those?

      Delete

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...