Tuesday, January 2, 2024

New Year, New Experiences

For my upcoming publication (Christmas picture book), I’m filling out an intense, multiple-page marketing form from the publisher’s marketing team. I’ve never worked with one of these before!

One question asks me to share five random/interesting facts about myself for their website. I have a few ideas, but I’m not sure what others would think is interesting or random (odd? weird? goofy?) about me. I feel pretty boring and routine. But oddly enough, I have a fascinating friend who would describe her life as boring too! Clearly we don’t see ourselves as others see us. Luckily, I have a lot of friends who gave me some great ideas for fun random facts!

To find out what those five random facts are, you’ll have to follow me on social media or follow my blog so you’ll know when those facts are shared on the Ambassador International website!

Keep following my journey to book publication and find out what goes into transforming an idea into a physical book!



1 comment:

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...