Monday, March 17, 2008

Homeschooling brings out the Sillies!

Do you wonder what homeschoolers do with their free time? This video has it all -- the photo op board is one we designed in our homeschoolers 4H Art Club, and the two characters are me as the mermaid and my daughter as the fish. We didn't have a script - you may be able to tell, ha ha - so we just improvised. And then the family cat jumped in!

There you have it. Why sit around watching TV when you can create your own entertainment? ;-)


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! How hilarious the cat is--good improv from both of you--lol! I love how the cat comes back again--as if to say--"You two are really freakin me out!" What a cure idea--I may have to steal this one from you--my son would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me laughing my head off - you should have been an improv actress! And I love that cat cameo. Thanks for leaving me some comments - always fun to get mail. I figured out the complexities of clicking on "BBC" as you can tell, and have really enjoyed reading your stuff. It's now on my list to check regularly. And I'll have to buy a copy of your book! It was neat to find out that you're a writer.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...