Monday, September 9, 2019

The Write2ignite Conference, Sept 20-21, 2019!

Hi, friends!

Sorry I haven't posting anything in a while. I've been busy editing book manuscripts, doing some social media management work, having a busy little granddaughter, etc. And I forgot my login info. 😲 Took me numerous attempts tonight to get on here! Looking back through my blog posts, I see I've neglected to share my role on the leadership team of the Write2ignite Conference. I am proud to serve with a creative and caring group of individuals. This September 20-21, 2019 marks my 3rd year leading a poetry workshop for attendees of the teen track, which is always fun, as teens are wonderfully creative and more willing to share than most adults! (Incidentally, this is my 1st year as admin of our new Instagram account and 3rd year as W2i Twitter admin and Critiques Coordinator.)

My colleagues sent me to an interview with a local Christian radio station, discussing my upbringing and the upcoming writers conference, which I share with you now.




For more info on the Write2ignite Conference, visit the website here: Write2ignite. Hope to see you at the conference!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel my writing and may give me ideas for future posts, so please share your thoughts!

Featured Post

An Editor Answers the Burning Question on the Reader's Mind

You’ve asked yourself (and others) this question. Don’t deny it; I know you have! (In my pre-editor days, I asked the same question!) Whil...